We aim to answer the following questions:
- What is evidence-based health care?
- How do I practice evidence-based health care?
- What resources are available so I can learn more about evidence-based health care?
- Which evidence-based health care learning resources are best?
- Where can I find other students interested in evidence-based health care?
- Where can I find interesting articles about evidence-based practice?
We do this by providing:
- Reviews written by students of evidence-based resources; including slideshows, lectures, websites, online courses and databases
- Other blog posts written by students
- Filtering on all posts using the five steps of EBM, check out our Categories section
- The facility to comment on and share posts
- Facebook page – www.facebook.com/Students4BE
- Twitter handle – @Students4BE
- Google+ page – https://plus.google.com/u/0/106539302134566152945/posts
- YouTube channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzvUN4kGhNpgW65PcUsPVwA